Certain investigations need proper preparation prior to the test so as to get adequate window for best possible results. Patient co-operation is always needed in every diagnostic test. Please follow the instructions given below:
- Always bring your previous records / reports so that adequate comparison can be made if needed.
- For Ultrasound:
- Patient should be fasting to get adequate imaging of Gallbladder and epigastrium (Upper abdomen).
- Patient must hold urine and have pressure in order to visualize the pelvic organs (Lower abdomen) properly.
- If Pregnant: please bring the following:
- Proper referral slip of your Doctor (having Patient details, LMP, Gravida/Para, Indication for ultrasound) on his/her letter pad with name, signature and stamp of the doctor
- Original & Photocopy of valid ID proof, of the patient & accompanying person, that is CLEARLY readable and has CLEARLY visible photo.
- For X-ray imaging:
- Please inform if you are pregnant, X-ray must be avoided (unless necessary) in such condition
- Remove jewelry, metal objects (like pins, keys, belt etc) or any other ornament from the part being imaged as it may project in the field of view / region of interest.